+ birthday +

It is my 23rd birthday today. 23 years ago, today, I was born. Damn! I feel old (slightly). Sadly though, on this day, I haven't got any present from anybody. Sad but true. Maybe it is because of the holiday and I am away from my friends, and that is OK. However, I got nothing from my family too. Well, except for wishes which I thanked them dearly, but not one single thing one my 23rd year of living? That is just sad. But I'll live. Surely. But you know what I wish for the most for today? A Ticket for MCR concert! That would just be rad! Heh...

Well, I need to go out and celebrate now. I am going to trash the mall and use the excuse of my birthday so the cops will get off of my back! :p Adios peeps.



MY DREAM TICKET

x deez x
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment