+ for real +

Erks... Apparently, I'm taking request now! Huhu, some of your request will be taking care of soon. (If I may) :p Heh... might, take sometimes though. Erm, the thing is, I need to clarify here that I have lost contacts with everyone for days. For starter, I only have RM 0.14 for my phone credits for 3 days now and I don't have the will to go out and buy myself some top-ups. I asked my dad several times but he kept forgetting and really, I really really don't want to go out of the house. So, bare with me. Unless someone want to sponsor me some credits? :p I kid, I kid!

Oh, and my YM! is not working so I won't be online until I could figure out what's wrong with it.

OK, back to my Photoshop. Until next time, I love ya all.

x deez x

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment