+ into the wild +



Seen the movie? If not, what the hell are you waiting for? Go grab it and watch it now! It is the most moving movie I had ever watched. Possibly the best one I've watch in a very long time. Emotionally, I am very touched by the story of the man. No, I am not only touched, I am a ball of mix emotions right now. I don't know that one simple movie could make me feel this way. Yes, I've cried watching movies before, but none like this. It is so touching, I though I was in the movie alongside of Alexander Supertramp myself. It was a beautiful story, it was a tragedy. It got me really thinking. I had always wanted a life of that sort, maybe not as extreme but I dream of days of going away, being on my own, fuck others, fuck the system; just me and my freedom. And I am pleased to see the joy it could bring you - the freedom that is, I want that, I've been wanting that for a really long time. But one thing I don't want, I don't want to make a mistake and end up like he did; lonely and scared. The thought alone is scary. I don't know. Geez, I wish I am as strong as he was.



"Chris had instructed the post office to hold them (his returned mail) until August 1st so that mom and dad wouldn’t know that anything was up. Some part of me understood what he had done. That he had spent the previous four years fulfilling an absurd and onerous duty in graduating from college. And now, at last he was unencumbered. Emancipated from the stifling world of parents and peers. Abstraction, security, and material excess. Those things that cut Chris off from the raw truth of his existence. I only hoped he was safe... and I missed him."

Beautiful story.Damn, I couldn't get the images out of my head.


x deez x

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment