+ idiot +

I am an idiot.
Somebody told me today... Impossible is not what it was meant to be.

Impossible means 'I'm possible'. Quite clever.


I found a new game on the net. Lol... kind of funny. Dance Monkey.



I'm missing soccer already. August couldn't come any sooner? :(
On the next season, these are the club that I would support.




Chelsea
Purely because I am a loyal fan.




Newcastle United
I am into underdogs this time
around. Plus, still have much love for Owen.



Bayern Munich
Again, I am a loyal fan. In addition, Jurgen Klinsmann ought to make games more interesting. Hopefully Poldi will be able to play more.




Inter Milan

I must support the team that is coached by The Special One; Jose Mourinho. This is going to be superb season For Inter!




IF Elfsborg
2 words : ANDERS SVENSSON.
They also happen to have a killer logo for their team! I am not kidding. Possibly the best football team logo ever!
*i don't think they show the Swedish league here thou. Bummer!*

I should post entries not concerning soccer sometimes eh?

x deez x
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment