+ NKOTB +

Okay, I wasn't always into rock you know. When I was young, I was obsessed with boy bands and crappy music with ridiculous dancing as much as any teenage girls out there. I used to adore The Backstreetboys at one time and I used to go crazy over N'sync too. I listened to every boy band music including Five, 911, A1 and Moffats. I was stupid, the music sounded good at that time. Hey, they were big on the early 90's k. I am not ashamed to say I listened to them and even liked them at one point of my life. However, when I was about 10 I think, I was obsessed with New Kids On The Block. Oh, and also Vanilla Ice, I wanted to marry that guy. But, back to NKOTB, I was mesmerized with their music, I loved them. I kept listening to them for couple more years until I grew out of it and discover much better music. Anyway, the reason why I'm talking about this is that I just seen the new video of NKOTB on TV, and it was... erm... FUNNY? lol



Joey, oh my God, Joey.
And Don? imitating Mark much?
Who in their right mind would do the dancing things anymore in this new era of ours and they are like what? in their 30's? My God guys, I would really much like to remember you by the old NKOTB, not the new recently dancing grown-ups. It was cute then, now, it is just wierd almost. *sigh* I would never look at Jordan the ame way again.

LOL

x deez x
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment