+ a miss +

I didn't watch any movie on my list last week.

I worked.
Monday : 7 am - 11 pm
Tuesday : 7am - 4 pm
Wednesday : 7 am - 6 pm
Thursday : 7 am - 5 pm
Friday : 3 pm - 12 am
Saturday : 7 am - 5 pm

It doesn't matter though. I am just glad that I did my job accordingly. That's all that matter.

On a different total note,
I am currently feeling so very lonely.
I think I might be missing someone but I don't have the slightest idea who I am missing.
Have you ever feel like sharing something with someone when you have no one?
That's what I am experiencing right now.
I am alone.
All alone.
A.L.O.N.E.

You never appreciate others company until you are feeling what I am feeling right now.
I want someone to be with me.
I want someone to share a laugh with.
I want someone that I could hug.
I want someone who would smile just for me.
I want someone just for me.
I NEED someone for me.
I know it sound selfish but I could never deny what I am feeling nor what I am wanting.

x deez x
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment