+ feeling down +

My one and only problem is; I ALWAYS WANT WHAT I COULD NEVER HAVE.

If I could have it, I won't want it. That had always been the case with me. May it be friends, may it be books, clothings, shoes, foods or drink. And worst of all,guys. I always want the guys that I know I could never have. It is ridiculous. Even if I want that guy but I found out later that he is interested too, all my interest in him will be automatically gone. What the hell is wrong with me?

I am liking a guy right now. And I had been wishing and hoping that he'll like me too. This time, I am almost certain that I want him, I want to have a relationship with him (which is big). Then, I think, he might have a girlfriend. It doesn't stop me, if anything, I am more interested in him. Like I said before, I don't think I have a chance with this guy but I have to like something I couldn't have. Again, what the hell is wrong with me?

Someone told me that if you can't have them, let 'em go.

I could never let go.

Never have and I don't think I ever will.

I am really frustrated.

x deez x
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment