+ for reason unknown +

Can you read my mind.

I never really give up on being the person I want to be.
I always wanted to be a promising being.

Hello all,
How are you?
I hope all are doing fine.
I am having a 2 day holiday! How awesome is that? I am so overjoyed I feel like flying! Like usual, my off days are spend at home, doing nothing while enjoying the serenity and peace of home. Goyang kaki lah. I feel so in peace right now.

On the other hand, I realized that I have about only 2 months to go to finish my practical training. A part of me can't wait for it to be over yet a part of me start to wonder what will happen next. I have 101 scenario in my head and I think I will have a rough time calculating on what my next step will be. It is kind of scary but very very exciting.

ANYWAY,
Remember when I used to quote Maroon 5 'Is there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe'?
Well, right now, I already found an answer to that.
When you are happy, people tend to be more real and feelings start to affect you ib such ways you could never imagined. :)

toodlez...

x deez x
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment