+ killer killers +

OH MY GOD!
I listened to The Killers (not so) new song today and it was amazing! Oh my my, this is way and beyond Killers! I mean, we all know I've been a big fan of theirs for as long as I could remember but Human is such a magnificent song, I felt like crying the 1st time I listen to that song. I know, I might be a bit late on this but hey, who can blame me right? I have no time for much music lately. Anyway, following Hot Fuss and Sam's Town, Day & Age will be awesome!



Huh, I feel oddly old. :D
Can't wait to buy the new album!

As for we are talking about music, I know some of you are laughing at my lack of updates in the music world too. So, I am now posting here a list of my top 11 songs currently in my play list. See if you can top that Zed!
11. Love bug - Jonas Brothers ( I know some of you are laughing your head off but hey, I like the song okay!)
10. Hot and Cold - Katy Perry (I love this girl)
9. Lucky - Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat (it's a cute song)
8. Viva La Vida - Coldplay (can't get enough of this song)
7. So What - Pink (I still love her despite her breakoff with Carey Hart)
6. Cookie Jar - Gym Class Heroes (2 words; Travis McCoy)
5. Details in The Fabric - Jason Mraz ft James Morrison (~cry~ that's all I can say)
4. Cry Of The Brave - Dragon Force (awesome awesome song)
3. Light On - David Cook (*sigh* he sure know how to make me fall in love with him over and over)
2.Kamu - Sharidir (this is the 1st time I like a Malay song more than a week)
1. Human - The Killers (need I say more?)

TOP THAT YOU SUCKERS! HAH :p
Miss you all though.
See you soon.
Tata...

x deez x
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment