+ moment of fright +

When you make a decision in a rush, you tend to make mistakes. At least that is what they all had been telling me.

BUT
If you don't even feel even feel afraid of that decision, doesn't that means that you are making a right one? To add to that, what if the decision leaving you feeling happy and glad all at the same time? What if the decision you make feel so right and you know deep in your heart it is the sole right decision after all?

Should I care about what other think?
I don't think so.
Should I worry about what others may say?
I don't think I care.
Should I let others make me doubt my own decision that I felt so right at the beginning?
I shouldn't give a damn.

Yes, I've made my decision and I am sticking with it!

I had never feel certain and confident about anything in my life as I am feeling about this.
I don't care what other think.
I am listening to my heart.
I am following what my mind is telling me.
I should be happy with my choice.
Nobody can make me feel less about it.

I've changed. People changes. I like the new me.
Thank you for giving me strength. :)

x deez x
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment