+ happy 2009 +

Happy New Year!
It's not too late right?

Wow, how 2008 passed by eh?
Reflecting back on last year, a lot had happened to me. I have changed one way or another. For the better I imagined. It was a crazy year and it was a good year. I was happy in 2008. I could say it is a great year!

Dates never mean much to me but I will remember some significant dates on last year for several event.

13 April 2008 - Receiving the best student award is something great, real great.
8 August 2008 - My sister wedding is something worth remembering.
13 October 2008 - A day I will remember for the rest of my life. A beginning.
7 December 2008 - Baby Ilham was born.
31 December 2008 - I finished something I started. :)

There you go, there's a lot of dates. Showing it was a year worth going through.

Anyway, I never had any year resolution. Never thought it is necessary. But I do have one thing that I would have get done this year. What's that? Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out! Haha..

Oh, and by the way,
One of my bestest friend get married yesterday!
Selamat Pengantin Baru! :)

I'll stop here, I have some work i need to do but I had been procrastinating since forever! See you all!

Happy 2009!





x deez x
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment