+ i'm baaaacccckkkkk +

Hello all,
I had been quiet for quite some times now. Mainly because I have no internet connection for about a month due to us moving house (again). In the meantime, if you had been noticing, those sweet and kinds messages and poems were posted by my dear 'ol boyfriend, soon to be husband. :D Ain't he a sweet one? Thank you... :)

Because of the long no writing period, I am having a writer block. I don;t know what to write anymore. There had been so much going on lately, I don't know how to put it in words. But, I will be warming up soon enough.

On the other hand, to that certain you,
I want to say that,
I will always love you,
I will always cherish you,
And I am no longer anybody without you.
Thank you....

x deez x
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment