+ run away +

Run away, run away now,
I'll attack,
Go chase yourself.

Heh...
It's sinking,
I'm loosing control now,
I'll start to attack,
One can only handle so much right?

Yet,
I am happy,
I promise you,
Thank you for making me stronger, braver. :)

Sing it with me,
I'll attack,
We'll attack,
You promises,
I promise you...
lalalalalala :)

Uh, oh,
Went to see X-Men origin,
Neh, wasn't much to bloat about when it come to the storyline,
I mean, the trilogy were much much interesting, wouldn't you say?
Anyhow, I only had one thing to be excited about! Well, one word actually.
DEADPOOL! a.k.a wade wilson...
arghhhhh....
I feel like letting out girly shreiking giggles when I thought of him.
I mean, how much macho-er (?) can you get?


i know! *drools*



*cough* yums *cough*

One could also never forget the unexpected addition to the story. The oh so cool and amazing Gambit! *sigh*


ok, that is just cool

So, for whomever that haven't seen the movie yet, what are you waiting for? Have I not give you the most best 2 reasons to go? :D

I don't want to talk about anything else. I'm in a very good mood. Nothing else needed to be said.
Well, maybe to that certain someone,
I LOVE YOU, always. :)

x deez x
p/s: I'm drooling over them, but it's you I'm thinking about

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment