+ hiatus +

Heya,
I was in hiatus mode for quite a while yeah?
Reason? No internet connection.
And for that, I want to shout out; P1 Wimax SUX!!! Big time!

Okay, now that is off my chest, lets move on.

I think it is still not too late to wish everyone, rakan-rakan, kawan-kawan, saudara mara, shabat handai, SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
Maaf Zahir & Batin. :D

So,
What have I been up to lately?
Too much I should say.
I quit my job yet again.
It never make sense to me to do things that can't make me happy and quite evidently that job was not making me happy and was not in any way satisfying.
I don't need to take that kind of crap from anyone.
It's my life, I'm ruling it and if I don't like it, why bother, right?
Though,
Right now,
I'm looking for a suitable job.
Anybody?
:D

It had been almost a year since I've been with my hubby.
And to tell you what,
It had been the best year of my life.
And for that, I thank you,
Thank you for making me the happiest girl alive,
Thank you for making me cherish ever single day, no matter what happen,
You are always there to shine for me, right through me,
Thank you for being patient,
Thank you for being reliable,
Thank you for being the best man I've ever met,
Thank you for always loving me,
Thank you.
I love you still,
Always,
Forever.
:)

My big sister is going to give birth soon,
Imma be an aunt.
How exciting is that?
I can't wait :)

All and all,
Despite everything,
I am absolutely fuckin' happy right now,
And I want to share it with the world.

Don't be afraid to smile,
To give,
And to love,
Cauise it will come back to you,
As for love can moves everyone.

:D

Till next time, see ya.

x deez x
p/s:I'll find a job soon :D
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment