+ 13th October +

Wow....
Do you believe it?

It's been a whole year!
A whole freaking year!
One whole mother fishcake year.
One whole wonderful year.
A happy and marvelous year.
Since I've been with you.
Oh, wow.
This is exciting.
I never get any one year anniversary before...
Well, except my birthday,
Yay....
I love you!

You always ask me why I love you right?
Well, Imma tell you why.


I love you because....
You are you.

I love you because....
You are the only one who understand my sense of humor as do I to you.


I love you because....
You make me feel like I have never felt before.

I love you because....
Thinking of you fills me with all these wonderful feeling.

I love you because....
I like your small gestures that speaks volume about how much you care.

I love you because....
Everytime I look for you, my heart misses a beat.

I love you because....
I love the feeling of being secure wrapped around in your arms.

I love you because....
You make my life feel complete.

I love you because....
The way you look at me each and every time you open your eyes in the morning.

I love you because....
You make me happy.

I love you because....
You are simply awesome.

I love you because....
You have a sexy back. *wink*

I love you because....
No matter what you are saying, your voice tends to melt me away.

I love you because....
Being with you makes me feel like I can fight the world and come out the winner.

I love you because....
You make me proud of who I am.

I love you because....
Loving you come effortless and natural to me.

I love you because....
You are smart enough to fall in love wit ME.

And last but not least,

I love you because....
WE ARE A PERFECT MATCH.

These are just few reasons why I love you. If I were to write them all, I would never have enough paper, space or time to list why I love you.

I love you,
Always,
Forever.

x deez x
p/s: Do you love me too? :)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment