+ top of the world +

Hello....
How are you all?

I am quite fine thank you.

I am quite happy, thank you.

I am quite satisfied with my life right now, thank you.

Hmmmm....
I need to say something today.

I am very grateful that I am standing where I am today. I am happy, I am in bliss, I am feeling loved. Life as i Have it right now is almost perfect. Why the 'almost' you ask? Cause I am being cautious. Life would never be perfect. But this is as close as it gets and I am thankful to be here. But still, I have never forgotten, it's always a circle. I am on top right now but any time, any given moment I can be in the bottom again. I have been there, on the lowest bottom of existence. There were times that I felt I could not survive it, but you know what, I did. And for that, I am grateful too. Cause if I didn't I wouldn't be where I am today.

What I am trying to say is,
If life bring you down, deal with it. Be strong, be patient.
I've been in that position, the position that I hoped I would never have to be in again. I understand the harship, the pain, the torture. For the same reason too, even in this happy moments in my life, I still remind myself of the hard times I used to go through, cause evidently, without that times, I would not be who I am today. Honestly.

So,
As a token of remebering those who are right now being in the bottom of the wheel, be strong.
You know you are stronger than what your heart is telling you. You know it and you ought to prove it.

I would like to take the time to say sorry.
Sorry to everyone that I have ever hurt, that I have ever touched and scarred, I am deeply sorry. I don't ever meant in any way to hurt anybody in any way whatsoever. I am who I am and if in the process of being me, I have hurt anyone, I am deeply sorry. Hey, like I say, Nothing & Nobody is perfect, me included, ME ESPECIALLY.

Also,
If what I am saying is making you sick, I would like to say sorry.
But, on second tought, this is what I am feeling right now, so if you don't like it, screw you!
I mean what I say and I say what I meant.

Love ya all.

x deez x
p/s: never will be a complete entry without a shoutout to my hubby. I am here, on top, because of you. :)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment