+ HAPPY BIRTHDAY +


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HUBBY!

Today is my gorgeous hubby's 28th birthday!
Happy birthday sayang!
I love you and will always be loving you until the last of my breath.
Moga2 kebahagian kita berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat.
Amin.
Sye sayang kamu!

I am very sorry that I have not buy anything for you. As we both know money are a little bit tight with the baby coming and all. And me, being unemployed doesn't help much isn't it?
However, I promise you, there will be some interesting gifts in store for you for months to come.
Oh, and hey, the cake I bake for the first time, doesn't taste like crap! That count for something doesn't it?



:)
I love you my dearest husband.
Thank you for putting up with me for 2 years already.
Be prepared to put up for a whole lot more longer. LOL.
Thank you.

On the other hand, we have an eventful week ahead. Tomorrow, we will be attending the pre-natal (?) pregnancy class at the place I am supposed to give birth at. It is a long class, 8.00am till 5.30pm. If deemed necessary, I think we will bailed the class halfway through.

Then on Monday, we are heading to Kuantan to meet up with a friend of Mr. Hubby regarding a job opening. We do think, it is time for a change but research is important and knowing how the job is going to turn out is also very essential. Then, we will head straight to Terengganu to celebrate the Hari Raya Haji with Ren number 1. Of course my lil sis is tagging along, I don't want to dessert her here all alone. The problem is, I don't think she is too eager to follow. Well, tough break, I am not leaving her here alone.

We will be back to Kl on the 19th possibly. I am kinda excited bout this trip solely because I would love to spend some time away with the husband and the family for a while. It would be a fun trip I think.

Well, that's all I have for now. Will update more soon.
Oh, btw, I do not want to write about depressing news, but my home was broken into and i lost all 3 of my engagement and wedding rings. Then, our car got pounded and we have to pay RM200++ to redeem them. I was devastated and a bit sad. However, according to some wise people, that's Allah way to test us. For what we've been through, it is all with God's will. Dan, kami menerima dugaan itu dengan hati yang redha. Ya Allah, Kau permudahkanlah perjalanan hidup kami dan berilah kami ketabahan dalam menghadapi dugaan-Mu. To think about it, the money and rings means nothing compared to the happiness that HE had given to us. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Till next time,
Love you all.

xoxo
deez


P/S: You terasa tua tak sayang? :p
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment