+ Bored +

It's been a trend in the house lately that when baby niece qisqis is sleeping, everybody follows suit. Me on the other hand, not being able to sleep much during the day, I will be left alone watching TV at the slowest volume feeling really bored out of my mind. This is a trend we gotta have to break!

Nothing much had happened this week. My parents are back with the norms, baby qisqis is adjusting to the new environment, my lil sis is still at home barely showing herself during the daylight, Mr. Hubby is busy with work (poor dearie need to work his butt off for me *terima kasih sayang*)and me, I am still waiting for my baby to come out. Sometime I think I need more excitement in this life but I imagine pretty soon I would have plenty with the baby.

However, it dawned to me that we are nearing the end of the year 2010. How a year passed by in a blink of an eye. This time around last year, I was still unmarried and a bit thinner. Now, I am married for almost a year, about to be someone's mother and bloating as big as a balloon. How time changed someone. But, I think one thing that is amazing about this year is that I am at this place where I am happiest that I could have ever been. I can't remember the times when I was happier. So, to say, marrying my husband is the best decision I have made in my entire life cause he make me a better person, he give me happiness.

And for that I am thankful.
Sye bersyukur kepada Allah kerana mengurniakan sye seorang suami yang baik, yang dapat membimbing sye dlm hidup ini.
Sye berterima kasih kepada suami sye yang tak jemu menjaga dan melayan kerenah sye ni.
Sye bersyukur sebab dalam kehidupan kita yang singkat ni, Allah bagi kita kesempatan untuk merasai kebahagian yang tak terhingga ni.
ALHAMDULILLAH.

xoxo
deez


P/S: Banyak benda yang kita kena syukuri sebenarnya kan sayang?

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment