+ Happiest +

I've been in this same spot for 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 4 days now and I felt refreshed all over. It is true what they say, the most important thing in a relationship is communication. and I feel happiest knowing that in communicating, we will be fine. All that is needed when time gets rough is to know that both of us is willing to take care of the love. Life is dandy ain't it?

When I look around in the house and couldn't see much, I was sadden by the sight. And cause of that I was ashamed of myself. But I thought again and realized that I was not sad because of the lack of things in our house. No, I was sadden for you were not there with us cause you are working hard to fill this empty house. And, for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And dear Mr. Hubby, please know that I don't need house full of pretty things; I just need you and our baby to be happy. Thank you again my dearie. :) *sobs*

xoxo
deez

P/S: Don't work too hard k, Mr. Hubby
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment