+ Life +

It had been a while.
Uno momento please..... *gruuurgrruuuuuu*
Okay, all dust have been vacuumed cleaned! TQVM! =)

I had been a bit busy lately, with lil daughter and such.
Now that the little one had learned how to crawl and pick herself up, there isn't a moment of still activity for she is so eager to move around this small house of ours. Luckily, this house is small enough or else I will loose a tad bit of patience when she couldn't stop moving.
And, when she is finally asleep, I would be to dead tired to even switch on the laptop. *sigh* I feel so damn old.

No, I am not complaining.
Just saying. =)
Even though this is the fasting month, and although I have lost 5kgs for the 1st week alone *for being tired*, I am not complaining.
This is who I am now, this is my job, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Which bring me to what I would really want to say today.
They say that being a mother is a big responsibility; yes they are true.
You have to be the 1st one up in the house and the last one to go to bed by the end of the day; this is also true.
I admit that it is a tiring job, even more tiring than your 9 to 5 jobs.
Hey, and I only have 1 child, think about those with 5 children. *shudder*
However, do use your brain. In most cases, it is your decision to bear a child. You decide to get married, you decide to bring another life into this world. You decide to start a family.
Hence, be responsible on your decision. Doesn't matter whether you are expecting those changes in your life or not, but when you decide, you be a woman and face the consequences. *not that having a child is such a crime that need forceful significance* But hey, do not be lazy, do not let go of that responsibilities that come with your decision.
When I look around and see miserable mothers, those who said that they regret thier desicion to have a child, those who grumble about how thier life have changes completely; it makes me mad. Like I said before. BE A WOMAN! This is a human life we are talking about. Even if you do not know much about raising a child well, *which also applies to me*, all you have to do is to try your best; to nurture for the child that YOU yourself have decide to bring to this world of ours. Don't be stupid, don't be mean.

That is all I have to say. Think about it.

xoxo
Deez


P/S: pretty little things in life are always taken for granted

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment