+ marble cheese cake +

Wow!
It's been a while!
I need to make blogging a regular thing again; for I suddenly feel as if I'm loosing my spark. I'm being lazy and getting dumb day by day. That can't happen, because to be a good mom, you need to prepare yourself. You need to keep being wise!


Anyway,
How is the world treating you today?
Good I hope.
Eid Fitr this year was not da bomb. Since Mr. Hubby got to work, we didn't go anywhere to celebrate. Nonetheless though, I got to spent the blessed morning with my families, my husband, and my lil girl. That, I am thankful for.


I make a promise to myself that I will update more regularly. Between being a stay-home-mom and starting a new smalli-sh business, I had quite a lot in my plate. But, worry not, I will stick to the promise I made - to myself - sadly! Lol!


I'll be back soon with more stories to tell.
Next stop : Trip to Melaka with hubby and baby!
For now, enjoy this vid of our precious little one! Camera cautious child she is! =)




Till next time,
Tata

xoxox
deez

P/S: Notice the post title? Carving for that damn cheese cake! =)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment